Clients hire me when there’s something they want—like a higher salary—but they’re not sure how to ask, when to ask, or where to ask. “I don’t know what to say,” they tell me. “Most of all, I’m worried my boss will say no.”
If that’s how you’re feeling, working with a negotiation consultant—like me—can make a huge difference.
I can teach you how to ask for:
- More money
- More vacation time
- More flexibility
- A mentor
- An intern
- A new project
- A better office
- A different job title
- A promotion
- Travel opportunities
- Education and training
- Or, something else that you want!
Through our work together, you’ll see that negotiating has nothing to do with being “pushy” or “aggressive.” Negotiating is all about making a win-win proposition that leaves your boss saying, “Sure! That sounds reasonable. We can absolutely do that.”
Inspiring your boss to say “Yes!” might be a lot less scary than you think—and it could be a conversation that unlocks all kinds of unexpected rewards for your career.
Here’s how clients typically work with me...
1 hour. Phone, Facetime, or Skype. $395.
Do you have a performance review coming up soon?
Or has an opportunity to talk about your compensation suddenly come up?
Schedule a 1 hour call with me where I’ll help you release the anxiety you’re feeling, clarify your goals, and decide what you’re going to say.
While it’s always ideal if we have more time to prepare, in a pinch, an Emergency Session can still make a big difference!
To book this session, send a note to [email protected] and please put “Emergency Session” into the subject line of your email.
4 hour intensive (with a few breaks) plus a 1-hour follow-up session. Phone, Facetime, or Skype. $1997.
There are a ton of resources out there on how to negotiate, but it’s still hard to know exactly what to ask for, what to say, and how to prepare for your situation. A negotiation intensive is a chance to spend an entire day with me.
We’ll discuss your unique situation, your relationship with your boss, your biggest goals, hesitations and anxieties, and your vision for where you’d like your career to go.
By the end of this intensive, you’ll walk away with:
• A clear understanding of your market value—what your presence at work is actually “worth” to your employer.
• A clear set of career goals—what you want to ask for, change, or pursue, and why.
• A plan for “the big conversation” with your boss, including phrases and conversation guidelines that are customized to your situation.
• A chance to rehearse and work through a few different ways that the conversation could go. (Including how to respond if your boss initially says “no.”)
• New communication skills that you can start using immediately—not just at work, but with your kids, your partner, even your car mechanic or cable TV company.
•Most of all, a huge boost in confidence!
To book an intensive, send a note to [email protected] and please put “Negotiation Intensive” into the subject line of your email. Thank you!